@ohbabybaby is #urgent
was posted on September 8th, 2010 at 2.27pm. This entry has no comments (yet). You can follow any responses through the RSS 2.0 Feed.
According to an employee at Twitter, at any moment Justin Bieber uses 3% of their servers. The other 97% is busy disseminating fluff.
Category: Uncategorized Comment »
Mail (required) (will not be published)
↑ Back to top
© 2005-2017 Mad Dog Productions | All Rights Reserved
Theme Blass by
1000ff, modified by Mad
Dog Productions | Powered by WordPress