We Already Determined What You Are, We’re Just Settling On A Price

A survey by Durex found that almost 30% of Britons would have sex with anyone who paid them £1million. When told of the results, the other 70% said they planned to buy lottery tickets more often.

Category: Uncategorized Comment »

Leave a Reply

Back to top