Hands On The Wheel, Eyes On The Road, Mouth In Motion

A poll taken by the U.S. Department of Transportation and Consumer Reports found that 63% percent of those under 30 said they drive while talking on a cell phone. The other 37% were too busy texting to answer the phone and take the survey.

Category: Uncategorized Comment »

Leave a Reply

Back to top