Maybe They Should Rename The Conference

Two hundred sixteen experts who attended the Food Safety Summit in Baltimore last April got sick after eating lunch. It turns out the Chicken Marsala that was served was  contaminated with Clostridium perfringens (C. perfringens) which can cause diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, headaches, chills, vomiting and fever. Hopefully they’ll be more careful at next year’s event, which has the theme: “Hey, let’s go out for lunch!”

Category: Uncategorized Comment »

Leave a Reply

Back to top